As defined in the settlement agreement, "the Altamont Education Advisory Board is comprised of five voting members: one science, environmental education or vocational education teacher from the Livermore public schools, chosen by the Livermore City Council; one science, environmental education or vocational educaiton teacher from the Pleasanton pubic schools, chosen by the Pleasanton City Council; the County Recycling Board's environmental education; and two representatives chosen by NCRA (the Northern California Recycling Association). The City of Duiblin, ALARM (Altamont Landowners Against Rural Mismanagement) and the Regional Occupation Program shall be entitled to one non-voting seat each on the Advisory Board."
- Ruth Abbe, Altamont Education Advisory Board Chair, NCRA Representative
- *Vacant, Livermore Public Schools
- Donna Cabanne, NCRA Representative
- Tom Hall, Pleasanton Public Schools
- Nate Ivy, Alameda County Recycling Board